Clayton D. Davenport was started in 1929 by Clayton D. Davenport Sr. At that time, it was a one-truck operation.
C.D. Davenport History »
We are a company in the construction field, covering all facets of site work for your needs, large or small. Our employees are OSHA 10-hour trained in Construction Safety.
We also offer a side variety of crane and trucking services.
MA Highway Department prequalified in:
- Bridge Construction
- Highway Construction
- Sewer and Water
We also have extensive work experience in:
- Bioengineering Slope Repair and River Bank Stabilization
- Crane Service
- Athletic Fields
- Blacktop & Concrete Repairs
- Septic Systems
- C.D. Davenport employees are fully trained and certified
- Trained foreman on all sites for safety and knowledge troubleshooting
- Drug and alcohol free working environment
- Radio dispatched trucks for on the spot communication
- All equipment is inspected and repaired weekly
- All equipment and trucks are cleaned daily
- A great working environment since 1929!